GO!Bus does not accept The Wave card. Please pay your fare in exact change or a GO!Bus ticket purchased in advance.
See below for the fares for qualified riders and their companions. Note: All fares are one-way.
- ADA-eligible individuals with disabilities: $3.50
- Companion for ADA eligible individuals with disabilities: $3.50
- Non-disabled individuals over age 65: $8.00
- Companion for non-disabled individuals over age 65: $8.00
- A personal care attendant (PCA) may travel with an ADA-eligible passenger at no charge.
- Service animals may ride with passengers at no cost.
When do I pay my fare?
You must pay your fare when you board the GO!Bus, either in exact change or with a ticket purchased in advance. GO!Bus operators do not make
Why is the fare so low?
The average cost of providing a GO!
Can I buy multiple Go!Bus tickets in advance?
- ADA tickets: books of 10 for $35
- Non-disabled senior tickets: books of four for $32
- D&W food stores
- Meijer stores
- Rapid Central Station
To purchase tickets by mail, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope with a check or money order to:
300 Ellsworth Ave. SW
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Please allow 7 to 10 days to process your order.