Service Areas & Hours
GO!Bus service is available during The Rapid's regularly scheduled bus service. All GO!Bus trips must be completed by the end of these scheduled service hours. For more information, please call the GO!Bus office at 616-456-6141.
- Service is available during the same hours and days as fixed-route service.
- If published scheduled time points for a fixed-route changes, the GO!Bus times will change as well.
- The first weekday pick-up may be scheduled as early as 4:45 a.m. All weekday trips must be completed no later than 1 a.m.
- On Saturday, a trip can be scheduled as early as 5:13 a.m. All Saturday trips must be completed no later than 10:10 p.m.
- On Sunday, a trip can be scheduled as early as 7 a.m. All Sunday trips must be completed no later than 7:20 p.m.
- Grand Valley State University Go!Bus route times are consistent with the hours of fixed-route service and change according to the University’s schedule. Please refer to the specific schedules found on route pages to find hours of operation.
- When scheduling very early GO!Bus trips, please tell the call-taker the time you have to be at your destination and a pick-up time will be generated. The first available vehicle closest to that time can be scheduled for you. For trips scheduled at the end of the day, the time service must be completed by will be entered in for your trip and a pick-up time will be generated. You will not be able to schedule later than the generated time, however, you will be able to schedule earlier if you wish.
GO!Bus service is not available on the following days:
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day