Lost & Found
We offer two ways to search for a lost item: via email or phone.
On the Contact Us page, select "Lost and Found" from the menu to send an email with all the necessary information. It is important to fill out all the fields completely so we can identify the correct item.
You can also call 616-776-1100 to check on a lost item during the regular Information Center hours of Monday to Friday, from 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Please note the following:
- The Rapid makes every attempt to recover and return lost items to their rightful owners.
- Food or other perishable items will not be kept.
- Arrangements need to be made in advance to claim bicycles as these are not held at Rapid Central Station.
- It may take up to 3 business days for your item to be available at Rapid Central Station.
- Lost items are held for 14 days, after which unclaimed items are donated or destroyed.