Alerts & Detours
Occasionally, bus routes may be detoured due to road construction, an obstruction, events or a safety concern.
When a route is detoured, every right-hand corner of the detour routing will be observed as a bus stop by the bus operator. You must wait at the corner and flag down the bus to signal your interest in boarding.
- Route #5 SB Hall (R) on Giddings (L) on Adams (R) Plymouth to regular route. Bus stops on Hall between Giddings and Plymouth will not be serviced.
- Route #5 NB Plymouth (L) on Adams (R) on Giddings (L) on Hall to regular route. Bus stops on Hall between Plymouth and Giddings will not be serviced.
- Route 8 NB: Stay straight on Chicago Drive; Chicago Drive turns into Grandville (L) Rumsey (R) Godfrey to regular route. The followng bus stop ID's will not be serviced while on detour: 3661, 3666, 3671, 3676, 3686, 3691, 3696 & 3701.
- Route 8 SB: Godfrey (L) Rumsey (R) Grandville; Stay straight on Grandville/Chicago Dr to regular route. The following bus stop ID's will not be serviced while on this detour: 3251, 3256, 3261, 3266, 3271, 3276, 3281, 3286, 3291 & 3296.
- Route # 13 NB: Monroe (R) N Park (R) Coit. Layover at temp stop in front of Sunshine Church.
- Route # 18 EB: Lexington/ Stocking (R) 1st (L) Cadwell (R) Bridge to regular route.