Alerts & Detours
Occasionally, bus routes may be detoured due to road construction, an obstruction, events or a safety concern.
When a route is detoured, every right-hand corner of the detour routing will be observed as a bus stop by the bus operator. You must wait at the corner and flag down the bus to signal your interest in boarding.
- Route # 2 detour starting 01/27/2020:
Route # 2 NB: Stay straight on Ionia (L) Oakes (L) Ottawa (R) Cherry to regular route. No bus stops will be missed while on this detour.
- Route # 3 Detour starting 01/27/2020:
Route # 3 NB: Cherry (R) Ionia (L) Oakes (L) Ottawa (R) Cherry to regular route. No bus stops will be missed while on this detour.
- Route #6 NB: Cherry (L) Commerce (L) Oakes (R) Ionia to regular route
- Route # 13 NB: Monroe (R) North Park) (R) Coit to regular route. Layover on Coit Avenue in front of the entrance/exit driveway of the Veterans Facility.
- Route #13 NB: Cherry (L) Commerce (L) Oakes (R) Ionia to regular route
- Route #18 detour:
Westbound: Bridge (R) Gold (L) Douglas (L) Lexington (L) Stocking to regular route.
Eastbound: Stocking (R) 1st (L) Cadwell (R) Bridge to regular route.
- Route 19 Westbound: Bridge (R) Stocking (R) Second St. Lay in at temporary bus stop on Second Street.... (R) Seward to regular route.
- Route 19 – The bus stop on First Street will not be serviced until further notice due to road closures. For the route 19 bus, please wait at the temporary bus stop located on Second Street.