Jobs at The Rapid
Employment listings are updated frequently and include a variety of career opportunities within The Rapid.
If you have any questions about available positions, please contact Human Resources at 616-456-7514 or gro.diparehtedir@gnitiurcer.
The Rapid is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and encourages women and minorities to apply to all available positions.
Apply for available positions today.
Sign up to receive notifications when new jobs are posted.
Keeps official corporation records and executes administrative policies determined by or in conjunction with other officials by performing the following duties. Write accurate and professional minutes, and communicate effectively and professionally with Board members, employees, and customers. Assists in the planning, development, and implementation of internal and external communications programs. Special emphasis is given to media and public outreach coordination, customer experience support, and vendor management duties.
- The ability to write accurate and professional minutes, and communicate effectively and professionally with Board members, employees, and customers.
- Perform all duties of Board Secretary and liaison to the Board.
- Maintain contract files and coordinate the review of legal documents with counsel, CEO, and Board Officers.
- Manage oversight of activities and tasks as agreed to by the Executive Team and as directed by the CEO.
- Perform other administrative and clerical duties in support of the Deputy CEO of Finance & Administration.
Please apply with cover letter and resume via e-mail to gro.diparehtedir@gnitiurcer. The deadline to apply is Sept. 24, 2019.
Transit Vehicle Technician
Join The Rapid's Maintenance team as a second-or-third-shift Transit Vehicle Technician. We're seeking experienced diesel mechanics with knowledge in bench, shop, garage, and fieldwork in dismantling, assembling, installing, maintaining and repairing all units. The applicant should also have knowledge of electrical, engine, transmission, brakes, steering, suspension and axle, body, drivetrain, automotive equipment, and more. The pay for this position starts at $21.71 per hour with a +.45 shift premium after 90 days.
We are seeking bus operators to join our team. The bus operator position is a safety-sensitive position that requires safe, timely and professional operations of the assigned bus on assigned route(s). Provide an exceptional customer service experience to our passengers. May assist passengers with packages, bicycles, luggage, and collection of fares. Maintaining orderly operations and passenger interactions.