PASS Fares & Transfers
A PASS ride costs $3.50 per trip and includes a transfer to the fixed-route scheduled bus
- PASS shuttle operators do not have change or tickets
- Bus tickets are not accepted
Transferring to a Rapid Bus
- If you’re using PASS to get to a bus stop, ask the PASS shuttle operator for a transfer ticket when you pay your fare.
- If you are riding The Rapid
and need to transfer to a scheduled PASS ride, tell the first, operator. You'll pay the $3.50 fare on the bus—in cash or by giving a PASS ticket to the operator. bus
- Transfers are free and are valid for one hour.