Recent Service Improvements
Per the 20-year Transit Master Plan, these are the most recent service enhancements adopted since 2010:
- Improved weekday service so all routes run at least every 30 minutes (5:00 a.m. to 7:15 p.m.).
- Extended hours so all routes run until 11:15 p.m. weekday evenings (17 out of 21 routes will run every 30 minutes).
- The seven busiest routes now have 30-minute service until 12:15 a.m.
- Increased number of routes with 15-minute service during morning and afternoon commute hours.
- All routes now run until 10:00 p.m. on Saturdays (except Route 17 – Woodland/Airport, which does not have weekend service).
- Operation of the Silver Line, a bus rapid transit (BRT) express service connecting Division Avenue, Medical Mile and downtown Grand Rapids.
- Expanded Route 28 to serve Cascade.
- Added Sunday service to Route 7.
- Partnered with Spectrum Health and the City of Grand Rapids to enhance Route 19 service.