The Rapid Procurement Opportunities
Bid documents must be obtained by registering for the Michigan Intergovernmental Trade Network (BidNet Direct) system as follows:
- Go to www.bidnetdirect.com to register.
- Check out the vendor registration options that are available to you. Bid tabulations will be posted on BidNet Direct.
- If your firm is interested in receiving a copy of specifications, please download specifications from our online bid system, at www.bidnetdirect.com
- To register for free, click on “Search Registration” found in the left margin in Step 4: Account Activation of the Registration process.
- Continue to follow all instructions related to “Search Registration”.
If you require assistance, BidNet’s Vendor Support staff may be reached at (800) 835-4603, M-F, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
If you do not wish to register with BidNet, solicitations may be requested at gro.diparehtedir@gnisahcrup for pick up from The Rapid administrative office during normal business hours.
Current bids are viewable below: