The Rapid Procurement Opportunities
Bid documents must be obtained by registering for the Michigan Intergovernmental Trade Network (BidNet Direct) system as follows:
- Go to www.bidnetdirect.com to register.
- Check out the vendor registration options that are available to you. Bid tabulations will be posted on BidNet Direct.
- If your firm is interested in receiving a copy of specifications, please download specifications from our online bid system, at www.bidnetdirect.com
- To register for free, click on “Search Registration” found in the left margin in Step 4: Account Activation of the Registration process.
- Continue to follow all instructions related to “Search Registration”.
If you require assistance, BidNet’s Vendor Support staff may be reached at (800) 835-4603, M-F, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
If you do not wish to register with BidNet, solicitations may be requested at gro.diparehtedir@gnisahcrup for pick up from The Rapid administrative office during normal business hours.
Current bids are viewable below:
|2021-26||04/05/2021||Paratransit Reservations - Scheduling Software||IT/Software/Supplies/Services|
|2021-16||05/12/2021||Heavy Duty Low-Floor Bus Procurement||Bus Manufacturer|
|2021-10B||03/23/2021||Employee Benefit - Insurance Brokerage||Insurance|
|2021-10A||03/23/2021||Property & Casualty Insurance Brokerage Services||Insurance|
|2021-12||02/03/2021||Bus Shelters||Building Equipment, Supplies, and Services|
|2021-04||01/20/2021||Cummins Bus Engines||Bus Repair / Parts, Bus Manufacturer|