The Information Center at Rapid Central Station
Located inside of Rapid Central Station, the Information Center is your one-stop location to buy or reload your Wave card and get help planning your trip.
- Buy and reload Wave cards
- Buy GO!Bus, RideLink, and PASS tickets
- Get your identification photos taken for ADA, Reduced, or Youth Wave cards
- Talk to a representative and get help planning your trip
- Get bus schedules
- Claim a lost item
- Learn about The Rapid's accessible services
250 Grandville Ave. SW, Grand Rapids, 49503
Due to COVID-19, the front entrance to Rapid Central Station is currently closed. To visit the Information Center, enter through the doors closest to the Rapid Central Station platform.
Monday through Friday, 6:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Closed on New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.