Trip Planner Help
The Rapid's Trip Planner shows you step-by-step how to reach your destination within our service area. Tell us where you're starting and where you're going, and we'll do the rest.
PLEASE NOTE - Times are approximate and can vary with weather and traffic conditions. Please allow extra time.
Your trip itinerary includes:
- Which bus to catch
- When and where to board
- When and where to transfer, if necessary
- How long your trip will take
- A map showing your starting and destination locations
Planning Your Trip
- Type in your starting address or enter a name of a location
- Type in your destination address
- You can customize your trip planning further by selecting "Depart at" or "Arrive by", as well as the date and time.
- Click to view suggested trips available. If more than one trip is available you can select from the options provided to view specific route directions.
Viewing Your Trip
All route and walking routes are represented for reference and do not reflect actual bus coverage or walking paths.
- Bus Routes will be represented by colored lines as well as an icon showing a bus and the route number on the map.
- All walking distances are shown with a black curved line.
- Use Google map features to zoom or move the map