What Does it Cost?
Fares for qualified riders and their companions.
- ADA eligible individuals with disabilities: $3.00
- Non-disabled individuals over 65: $7.00
- One companion may ride along at the same fare as the qualified passenger.
- A Personal Care Attendant (PCA) may travel with an ADA-eligible passenger at no charge.
- Service animals may ride with passengers at no cost.
Note: All fares are one-way.
When to pay
You must pay your fare when you board the GO!Bus, either in exact change or with a ticket purchased in advance. Drivers do not make change or sell tickets.
Why is the fare so low?
The average cost of providing a GO!Bus trip is about $20.00. Passenger fares pay only a portion of this cost. The remainder is paid with local and state tax dollars.
Buy tickets in advance
Purchase GO!Bus tickets in advance
books of 10 for $30
books of four for $28
- D&W food stores
- Meijer stores
- Rapid Central Station
To purchase tickets by mail, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope with a check or money order to:
300 Ellsworth Ave. SW
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Please allow 7-10 days to process your order.